Director of Risk Management and Quality Performance
Position: Director of Risk Management and Quality Performance
1. Serve as the PI/Risk Manager consultant to the CEO and Management Team.
2. Demonstratively promotes the medical center’s vision and strategic plan and its tactics as well.
3. Assures that SCKMC complies with accrediting bodies’ requirements, in that no major survey issues are written in their area as well as for assigned teams. Shall be accountable to see that previous discrepancies have been corrected and documentation of those corrections is available.
4. Responsible for coordinating the creation, documentation and monitoring of Risk Management and Performance Improvement.
5. Shall serve as the medical center’s Corporate Compliance Officer and shall be accountable for the carrying out of the Corporate Compliance Program.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelors required, masters preferred.
Experience: Three-five years in a like position in a like sized facility.
Other: Computer literacy with PCs as well as word processing, spreadsheets, presentation graphic, team operation, process improvement and hospital risk management.
Department Manager/Supervisor: Chief Executive Officer
Immediate Reports: Nursing Services Manger, Core Ancillary Services Manager
Interrelationships: Management Team, CEO, Board of Trustees, medical staff, Medical Center Legal Counsel. Must work effectively with patients of adult age.
Job responsibilities require constant exposure to noise, lighting, and/or temperature levels. Exposure to irritating, unpleasant, or hazardous elements or conditions (i.e. blood, chemicals, and infectious diseases) is constant.
Krista Newton, Human Resources Manager
PO BOX 1107
Arkansas City, KS 67005
The SCKMC application process consists of three forms:
1. General Application 2. Release Authorization 3. Confidentiality Agreement
Please complete ALL THREE forms.