ER Registrar / Patient Access Rep
Part-time & Full-time Opening Available
Will work 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am
1. Responsible for prompt, courteous reception and processing of all patients presenting themselves for treatment. Complete registration documents for ER patients. Records all patients seen on registration logs.
2. Responsible for accurate and complete collection of registration data. Gathers insurance information, signatures and forms needed to submit billing to insurance companies.
3. Explains the hospital policy regarding payment at time of service. Receives payments. Makes accurate change. Maintains cash in a secure location using the proper security.
4. Staffs the medical center switchboard. Operates the house paging system. Answers the telephone, takes messages and communicates messages to the appropriate person.
5. Is fully knowledgeable of all safety/emergency policy and procedures of the medical center. Is responsible for the communication link between all personnel inside of the medical center and to outside emergency officials in case of emergency conditions.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Computer experience is required.
Krista Carrillo - Human Resources Director
PO BOX 1107
Arkansas City, KS 67005