Part Time, every Thursday 7 PM- 7 AM and every Sunday 7 AM-7PM
1. Responsible for prompt, courteous reception and processing of all patients presenting themselves for treatment. Complete registration documents for ER patients. Records all patients seen on registration logs.
2. Responsible for accurate and complete collection of registration data. Gathers insurance information, signatures and forms needed to submit billing to insurance companies.
3. Explains the hospital policy regarding payment at time of service. Receives payments. Makes accurate change. Maintains cash in a secure location using the proper security.
4. Staffs the medical center switchboard. Operates the house paging system. Answers the telephone, takes messages and communicates messages to the appropriate person.
5. Is fully knowledgeable of all safety/emergency policy and procedures of the medical center. Is responsible for the communication link between all personnel inside of the medical center and to outside emergency officials in case of emergency conditions.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Computer experience is required.
Position Type : Part Time
Krista Carrillo, Human Resource Manager
South Central Kansas Reg Med Ctr
6401 Patterson Parkway, P.O. Box 1107
Arkansas City, KS 67005