Financial Counselor Full-Time
Full-time, M-F 8-5
- Conducts patient financial interviews to assist with the resolution of the patient’s account, and to ensure compliance with hospital financial policies. This includes assisting patients with financial assistance applications and other paperwork as determined.
- Communicates with CPSI Private Pay services team to ensure compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Participates in weekly status calls with CPSI Private Pay services team and implements any changes necessary to improve patient payment process.
- Responsible for collection of deductibles, co-insurance, and co-pay prior to elective procedures.
- Responsible reviewing accounts from CPSI before turning to bad debt.
- Communicates with collections agencies, including appropriate reporting.
- Maintains compliance with all applicable rules and regulations related to collections efforts.
- Must possess outstanding customer service skills.
- Must use proper telephone etiquette.
- Participates in Performance Improvement projects.
- Participates as a team member and is accountable for own work responsibilities.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Language: Bilingual in English and Spanish prefered
- Experience: 2 years related experience preferred. Computer experience (Excel), Accounts receivables, Customer Service, multiple line telephones and basic math skills required.
Krista Carrillo, HR Manager
6401 Patterson Parkway
Arkansas City, KS 67005
The SCKMC application process consists of three forms:
1. General Application 2. Release Authorization 3. Confidentiality Agreement
Please complete ALL THREE forms.