FT position, M-F
- Assigns, and oversees duties of all floor maintenance, housekeeping and laundry staff.
- Responsible for supply orders for floor maintenance, housekeeping and laundry departments.
- Responsible for maintaining a balanced budget for floor maintenance, housekeeping and laundry departments.
- Works with the Senior Manager in the hiring, discipline, and termination of staff.
- Responsible for keeping staff in compliance with all SCKMC policies and procedures as well as State and Federal regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining all documentation in an organized, up to date, and accessible manner.
- Responsible for scheduling staff as well as scheduling coverage for absences.
- Responsible for completing annual and introductory evaluations and orientations on all staff within these departments.
- Responsible for conducting random cleaning inspections and documenting findings.
- Responsible for floor maintenance as a front line staff member a minimum of three days per week.
- Responsible for scheduling all training sessions with housekeeping and laundry staff.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Should possess critical thinking skills and be able to react effectively to the unique situations related to the floor maintenance/housekeeping/laundry services and staff of SCKMC; Must embrace change and keep current with knowledge of changing regulations and procedures; Must be highly organized and able to delegate and/or reassign duties to staff members; Must be able to work in and promote a team environment; Must have excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with staff, managers, and the public; Requires a mechanical ability to deal with special equipment in the department including but not limited to: washers, dryers, chemical dispensers, and vacuum sweepers. A minimum of three years of environmental services experience is required.
Regularly exposed to the risk of infectious pathogens, and hazardous chemicals. Subject to varying and unpredictable situations including emergencies and crises. Subject to irregular hours.
Krista Carrillo- Human Resources Director
PO BOX 1107
Arkansas City, KS 67005
The SCKMC application process consists of three forms:
1. General Application 2. Release Authorization 3. Confidentiality Agreement
Please complete ALL THREE forms.