Full time, 1st Shift
1. Performs MRI/CT and General Radiology imaging procedures on appropriate anatomical regions in accordance with accepted standards of practice and protocols.
2. Completes and signs Patient Screening form and explains the procedure to the patient.
3. Maintains patient care, comfort and safety during transport to and from the exam.
4. Maintains technical competency through continued education.
5. Under guidance and approval of site Radiologist, administers contrast agents according to site-specific protocols.
6. Cooperates with facility healthcare personnel and complies with facility policies and procedures.
7. Provide images to the Radiologist facility in the desired format.
8. Performs equipment quality checks and troubleshoots problems. Calls for service and notifies all pertinent team members.
9. Maintains a clean work environment.
10. Completes necessary administrative tasks. i.e. time reports, billing, QA, etc.
11. Follows quality assurance guidelines and maintains patient confidentiality.
12. Cooperates with facility healthcare professionals and complies with facility policies/procedures.
13. Complies with all safety policies and regulations.
14. Maintains current license and/or certificates with ARRT and Kansas State Board of Healing Arts.
15. Able to manage workload demands by organizing and prioritizing.
16. Maintains professional behavior with all medical center personnel, providers and patient under the stress of a heavy workload.
17. Maintains concentration with frequent interruptions.
18. Handles and processes radiology orders utilizing the computer systems in an efficient manner.
19. Performs additional duties as required.
Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
Registered with the American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT) and Kansas State Board of Healing Arts.
Certifications in MRI required; CT/General Radiology preferred.
BLS certification will be required within six months of hire.
One-year experience preferred.
Sarah Kindt - Human Resources Director
PO BOX 1107
Arkansas City, KS 67005