Physical Therapy Assistant
1. Assists RPT with patients’ treatment programs, including all department modalities.
2. Maintains pertinent records for patient charts.
3. Instructs, assists, and supervises patient exercise programs.
4. Gait training wit adaptive equipment, and balance skills.
5. Efficient communication with customers on the phone and in person.
6. Personal computer skills for data collection and basic budgetary awareness.
Education: Graduated from an accredited school of PTA (2 year program) with current registration in the state of Kansas or “Tested Out” by taking the PTA exam.
Experience: Must have been involved in direct patient care within the past five years or a student PTA.
Other: Computer skills, organizational skills, professional, able to handle pressure/stress well; Read and write English fluently.
Krista Newton, Human Resources Manager
PO BOX 1107
Arkansas City, KS 67005