- Supervision of CPSI computer system to ensure the system runs efficiently and down time is kept to a minimum.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the website as requested by other team members,
- Maintains the e-mail system and ensures a virus free network.
- Assures the LAN functions efficiently with a minimum amount of down time.
- Actively participate on the HIPPA security team, issuing passwords as necessary.
- Prepares annual department budget and monitors expenses to stay within budget.
- Oversees the hardware and software installed on all computers to ensure proper functioning,
- Serves as the information services consultant for all employees, assisting in maintaining efficient computers.
- Supervises all aspects of pagers, telephones and cell phones verifying the accuracy of the the bills.
- Responsible for backup of CPSI system and serves.
- Responsible for implementing adequate safeguards to restrict employee computer access to only areas needed to do their job.
- Assists and resolves all employees’ computer problems as quickly as possible.
- Provides timely information to administration.
Education: Business Degree required, IT degree preferred
Experience: A minimum of three year experience in the field required, in a like position at a like facility preferred.
Other: Computer Literacy and networking is essential.
Krista Newton, Human Resources Manager
PO BOX 1107
Arkansas City, KS 67005
The SCKMC application process consists of three forms:
1. General Application 2. Release Authorization 3. Confidentiality Agreement
Please complete ALL THREE forms.